Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I overslept. (Reached school at 9:50) :/ :X


Needless to say, I was dead beat after returning from tuition at 11pm yesterday night. Squeezing in a post was of top priority, dammit, did you think I could be bothered to rack my brains just to figure out a few linear law questions when tuition had just ended half an hour ago?

To hell with zuowen, zuoye and tingxie too, those could be settled in roughly 2+ hours...that was what I thought.

..and the fatigue was overwhelming


Imagine this
: Sleeping for four hours the previous night, you drag your empty soul back into the lifeless body and think: "hey, its 2.4 later, lets get ourselves charged and ignore everything in school!".

Smart choice, because school was as mundane as saying "tap, tap, tap, tap x 100", and then the time's finally up -- dammit man, let the wind and your legs take you to the finishing line under the scorchinggg sun! After that's accomplished, take the extra mile (literally) and walk to Parkway Parade man, you can never get enough exercise!

Oh nonono, don't forget there's tuition till 10+, and the whole shitload of homework waiting for you! They're getting impatient, so pick them up before anybody bites you or throw green poo at you! (GREEN)


---------------------------------------------------------------

So I fell asleep without doing ANYTHING at all. Nobody messes with yelaoshi, don't playplay!


In desperate times, moan and groan.

Mum: "Wake up! You haven't done your work! Its time for school!"
Me: "Huhhhhh, don't want to go to school laaaaaaa"
Mum: "NO, go to school, don't think you can always run away!"
Me: "Huhhhhh, but if I don't finish my homework I'll DIEEEEEE"
Mum: "Quick do them now!!!"
Me: "Huhhhhh, no timeeeee, I'll go to school during first recessss"
Mum: "sighhh okay, make sure you REALLY do your work!"


I DIDN'T OVERSLEEP LIKE I TOLD YOU GUYS
(and actually I wrote that on the late coming sheet too).

Instead, 2 hours were taken to complete the zuowen and its back to slumberland I skip off to. Oh, heck the maths, they'll be done in school. Oh, shit the tingxie, I can always learn in school. Zuoye...? (KIDS DON'T LEARN FROM ME) chao1 ren2 jia1 de ba.

BUT I WAS REALLY FREAKING TIRED, HOW MANY OF YOU HERE STILL HAVE TUITION AFTER 2.4, HUH, HUH?


(Y)


The trip to school was a smooth one; despite the taxidriver uncle's disapproval, I was still late for school. Duh. But the uncle was nice I guess, arriving late should be seen as a crime, if not I'd continue to not feel bad about doing it. -__- Okay, I like the taxidriver :D


I've been told the General office aunties are curious people once, not really, actually :D


GOL (generalofficelady): "wah, late for school ah, overslept?"
Me: "*sheepish grin* hehhh, yeah..... :/"


Just like that. Weren't you guys shocked to see me suddenly popping out in 4L like that? hah. btw, the latecoming list is dominated by sec fours' names. I wonder why....


I'll skip the part about school. Like that only LOR.




Peixuan, Tingwei, Liling and I walked down the hill. STUDY DATE WITH XUANEE AT EASTPOINT! :D :D :D sorry to make you guys wait so long okay! ): Its nice to be walking down the hill with you guys again, you won't know how much I miss those moments!


Kobayashi = (Y) couldn't really concentrate, should really start honing my skills of concentration. I KNOW, YOU GUYS CAN PLAY THE GAME "CONCENTRATION" WITH ME :D :D :D

Hunger pangs came to haunt me again, Bento ain't enough for lunch. After much consideration (two indecisive idiots, what do you expect), the two of us headed off to POPULAR to grab a few black pens for myself and then to NTUC for food. AND SUSHI AFTER THAT.


XUANEE PLEASE UPDATE ABOUT THIS OKAY CAUSE YOU'LL MISS ME WON'T YOU ^_^

No comments: